Welcome

"Fashion knows not of comfort. It only cares about the face you show the world"..




Monday 15 October 2012

My comeback post. With a slight change of direction.

Hey guys.
I know over the past year my blog has been fairly neglected. But this is going to change - I PROMISE! 

Over the next few weeks, you're going to be seeing a change of direction in my blog. Over the past year, I have grown up and changed alot, and almost settled into my niche in the fashion world. 
From previous posts, you can see that I was really passionate about writing about big designers, new trends and catwalks must haves.. so imagine my surprise when I found something I love even more! 
I have realised that all the big names, the Christian Dior, Vivienne Westwood, Karen Millen, Tom Ford, Christian Louboutin, well they all had to start somewhere, right? And they only made it this big now because of the support they had when they were up and coming. 
So for the next few posts, I want to dedicate it too brands and designers who I think will be creating the next must have's. Please note however, that ALL of them are independent and most are somewhat 'hipster' and 'alternative' but a little bit of experimentation never hurt anyone. 
So jump on board, and support the next generation.

First up, Hype. 

Right, this brand, to me, is the kick-starting of a new fashion movement. If you check out their website http://store.justhype.co.uk/ you will see what I mean. All their designs are unique, many are bold, different and utterly awesome! Considering the company starting from two guys in a back room and now, they are collaborating with other up and coming brands, just shows how business smart these guys are.. and how cool they're styling is. 
Many of the t-shirts are unisex, which as a female, is a bonus. A lot of the time, being a university student and everything, I want something comfy, non-restrictive but still on trend and eye catching - Hype. gives all of that and more at amazing prices. 
This brand moves away from the standard designs and prints of Topshop/Man, River Island, H&M and all the other high-street brands that you see next to every person wearing, and gives customers something rare (considering they only stock around 50 of each t-shirt and once they're gone, they're gone!) and something that will make their friends envious.
Within the last few weeks, I cannot stop looking at the their website in excitement and anticipation for the Autumn collection! The faster, the better!

Jump on the Hype. followers and let you're individuality run free!

fashiondreamer xo


No comments:

Post a Comment