Welcome

"Fashion knows not of comfort. It only cares about the face you show the world"..




Tuesday 5 October 2010

Marc Jacobs: Fall 2010 Collection











Ok. So, as a person who spends far to much time fashion blogging, fashion looking, looking at editorials and everything else to do with fashion, when I came across this collection - I was a little taken back to say the least. To me, Marc Jacobs is eccentric, fabulous and all the other words that normally describe catwalk fashion - but this collection is some what different - its alot tamer. Nonetheless, the settings may contradict this, but the actual designs are simple, dark and somewhat gothic. I do however adore the Victorian feel that the shoot gives.

Nicely done Jacobs. You've won me over.
Now, just to become a billionaire and buy lots :) Hmmmm. Dreamer.

- fashiondreamer.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, its great to see someone as passionate about fashion as I am and your vision for it really comes out as well, I'm an up and coming blogger myself feel free to follow my blog at www.kfashionfoodfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete